Monday, October 5, 2020

FOUR Organics Lip Balm

 Long time no see, my friends! I bet you're all wondering where I've been this whole time (or not)!

Sometimes life just gets away on you and you need to take a step back from some of your old hobbies! This was one of those times! I haven't forgotten about any of you! In fact, I've wanted to catch up with you all on many occasions and just never found the time!

Now that I've found a bit of extra time and my family stopped growing, I thought I'd hop back into the review bandwagon and boy do I miss it!

Huge thanks to FOUR Organics, I was able to gather some friends and family and my abode to have a lip balm party! 



That my friends, is FOUR Organics! A company that makes their balm products with 4 simple ingredients! Coconut oil, beeswax, jojoba oil & peppermint oil....and that's all it takes! 

Not only do they make their products with just four ingredients, but they have big hearts! They care for our pets! No products are tested on animals. As an extreme animal lover, this is a huge deal to me! One lip balm, no guilt!

As for the balm itself, my family, friends & myself are in LOOOOOOVE!!! The balm applies nice and smooth with no clumping or squishing or whatever you deal with with some balms! I will warn ya ladies (and gentlemen), the balm is waaaaarm!! Or is it cool!? Regardless, it's pretty strong! I'd probably suggest not putting it on the super young kids! If they get it in their eyes, you might have a problem on your hands! However for myself, yes pleaseeee!! 

I think you can see based on the image below that my guests were more than pleased with their new goodies! If you're in the market to try out a new balm, give FOUR Organics a try! I'll include a few links to their social media below!!


Website: https://fourorganicsnyc.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fourorganics
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/four_nyc/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/FOURorganics

#fourorganics #organic #nochemicals #nopreservatives #noanimaltesting #tryazon


Disclaimer: I received complimentary products vie Tryazon in exchange for this review! All opinions are honest and my own!




No comments:

Post a Comment