Tuesday, May 5, 2015

20 Questions - 21 Answers


So I've been blogging on here since July of 2012 but I feel like I have yet to tell you about myself aside from the tiny bio at the bottom. Not that anyone cares or that it's important, but sometimes I like to know about the writers of my favorite blogs, so maybe others do too! To solve this issue, here is a blog post dedicated to....me....which you probably will never see again on this blog. I'll ask myself 20 questions and provide you with the answers and that should do it! Now...I'm not going to ask what my favorite colors are (which are orange and purple), because well...that's just not fun...or interesting.

1. If you sat at a 'Mean Girls' table in High School, which would it be?
"I'd be sitting over there with the art freaks."

2. Where did your blog name come from?
Well, when I was totally new to the world of blogging, I started a few separate blogs for multiple WOM marketing sites. Then I realized I really only needed one generalized review blog for all sites. I transferred all of my posts to 'Pieces of Influence' because that blog name was my favorite out of the ones I had. 'Pieces of Influence' was originally made for reviewing items from Influenster.

3. What is your phones current ringtone?
Leave the Night On - Sam Hunt

4. Where is your dream vacation?
I'd LOVE to visit Australia!

5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Pushing! Literally. When you're in the store...or anywhere, it's so easy to just say 'excuse me', but instead so many choose to just nudge you out of the way. Ugh!

6. What are your favorite animals?
Well, I adore dogs, cats and horses...but those are too basic! Aside from pets, I love love love owls, squirrels....and black bears. Lets just say, I love all animals. ;)

7. If your closest friends had to describe you with one word, what would it be?
Dork

8. What is the last movie that you watched?
Well just now, while writing this, I'm watching 'Living with the Enemy' on LMN.

9. What was your first job?
When I was 15-ish, I babysat for the neighbors on nights and some weekends for many years.

10. What is your favorite meal?
Roast with sauerkraut and peeled potatoes all in one dish! Though, I don't really eat meat, so that part gets passed on.

11. Were you in any extra curricular activities in high school?
Yes, I was in FFA and loved it! Wish there was an 'after graduation' version of FFA.

12. Early bird or night owl?
Well...I'm def. not a morning person! I wouldn't say I'm a complete night owl either though...kinda in-between.

13. Besides blogging, what are your hobbies?
LOTS of things! I play guitar, scrapbook, do photography, spend time with pets, workout, and a whole lot more.

14. Do you have any nicknames?
Nah. When I was little, sometimes people would call me Sara Bear, but that didn't last long.

15. What did you want to 'grow up' to be?
For a long time, I wanted to be a cosmetologist, but that has faded. Oh how things change!

16. Guilty pleasure song?
Pretty much any Spice Girls song. After all...I was in a Spice Girls club when I was in elementary school. Lol! xD

17. Do you have any weird talents?
If bending just the tip of my left index finger forward is a talent, then yes! However...that may just be because it accidentally got smashed in a car door when I was little.

18. Would you rather travel back in time or into the future?
I'd go back to the 80's because....who wouldn't want to?!?

19. Which chore do you dislike most?
Dusting! Ugh! I'd rather clean toilets all day...well....maybe not!

20. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Target.

Well that was rather quick and easy! Hope I didn't completely bore you with the questions. Now....back to doing reviews and DIY's! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment