Thursday, December 27, 2012

I Did It! I'm A Member!





I am officially a member of Influenster.com!

The above widget keeps track of my score and can also be clicked on to check out my profile on Influester (no stalkers allowed *wink wink*)! xD

Influenster is a social marketing site where you are sent free samples to test out and leave your HONEST opinion. Yes...your HONEST opinion. You will not be removed, or banned for leaving negative opinions if that is how you really feel. Companies really want to know what you do and do not like about there product. They are always looking for things to change to make item better!

I have not been accepted for any product testings yet, but I'm very excited for my first opportunity! I don't really know what to expect yet, but that is half the fun of starting a new program!

When I do receive something from this site, you all will be the first to know! I will be doing blog reviews of items that I receive on here along with pictures and all!

I would encourage anybody to sign up by simply visiting influenster.com! I'm not sure if everybody will get their invitation immediately, but I know I did. If you do not receive it right away, leave a comment with your email address and I will send you one ASAP!

Sorry for such a short blog post today, but more will be coming soon! That's a promise!!

PEACE - LOVE - INFLUENSTER! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment