Thursday, March 7, 2013

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response

Hey y'all just me again!
This time I've got an in depth review of the Secret Deodorant that I got FREE from Influenster! If you haven't read my previous blog, check it out HERE

Anywho, here is what we're going to be talking about:


First things first, right?

The packaging:
When you typically go into the stores to buy deodorant, you usually see tubes wrapped up either in plastic, or just the tube with the little plastic tab inside the cover that you pull out. Secret Clinical Strength comes in its own pretty colored box. Who doesn't like pretty? I know I do! Under the cap instead of that hard plastic chunk that you have to pull off, there is a clear sticker over the top that you just peel off. I don't know about you, but I've had to take a pliers before to get those plastic chunks off (they slip out of my hand), so this is a nice feature! As they say, it's the little things that make all the difference! I also love love love that you can see through the tube so that you know how much you have left! No need to roll the entire thing up....and then back down...and then end up breaking the stick....and...I think you get the picture!! Lol! So, last but not least with the packaging; this is an advanced solid and doesn't move the whole stick when you turn the knob to get deodorant out. Instead, it has four little slits at the top that give the perfect amount with just two clicks! I'm not the greatest at describing detail...so here's a picture of what I mean:


The Scent:
Maybe I'm just crazy, but I REFUSE to buy a deodorant that doesn't smell good! I tell ya, I would wear this stuff as perfume if this scent existed! The name of it is Serene Citrus Scent. I however can't pick out the exact 'citrus'. If I had to guess, I would say a mixture of maybe orange/tangerine and grapefruit! Anybody that's tried this want to help me out here? That aside, out of any deodorant I've used in the past, this is by far the best smelling!



Use:
Does it work?
The answer is yes, yes and yes!!! It works!
The solid goes on very smoothly and does not leave any white residue that I'm sure everyone is familiar with! It's got the perfect consistency. Not so hard that it crumbles, not nearly too soft to where it takes forever to dry and rubs off! I've used this from very light to moderate to extensive activity and have yet to have a problem with it! Applied once a day is enough for the whole day, you can quote me on that!

Downsides:
I know I tend to rattle on about things I love...but nothings perfect. Of course there are going to be a couple downsides as well.
One tube of this costs anywhere between $7.99 and $9.99 which is a big jump if you're used to paying $3 or $4 dollars per tube. At first the price turned me off as well, but once you use it, you'll understand why it costs what it does. To me, completely worth the price!
Lastly, I feel like each tube could contain a bit more product. I'm aware that no deodorants are ever filled to capacity, but a little more per tube would be great. I've been using my free tube from Influenster for the past week or so, and it's more than half empty already.
Aside from the two downsides, the positives way out-weigh the negatives and I would most definitely recommend this deodorant to anybody!

For more information on Secret Clinical Strength, please visit Secrets website HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment