Sunday, March 17, 2013

Garnier Fructise Hydra Recharge



Why yes, I did qualify for yet another campaign!
Why yes, it is another Garnier campaign!
Thank you Garnier and BzzAgent for being so good to me!
Thanks to BzzAgent, I was able to try the Hyrdra Recharge Shampoo, Conditioner and 1 Minute Treatment for FREE!!

Before I start, I just feel the need to say that this campaign was probably my favorite that I've ever done! Plus, this stuff seriously ROCKS MY SOCKS!!! If you read my last blog, you know that I had a bad experience with my Garnier Triple Nutrition Campaign. Well...this makes up for that! I went from Garnier being just 'so-so' before any of the campaigns...then I was like 'Uh...I don't like this brand' after trying the dry oil...Now I'm like...'Dayum, I want to buy this stuff again' after using the Hydra Recharge! It really is that awesome and I'll tell you why!

The SHAMPOO:
I know this is probably pretty lame...but I'm going to say it anyhow...I LOVE PRETTY SHAMPOOS! When you look at it through the bottle, it appears a pale green with blue beads in it and bubbles through-out. Once you put it in your hand, it is crystal clear with pretty blue beads and bubbles! Those 'beads' that I'm referring to are actually hydration beads! How cool is that?! It's kinda like those beads in lotions that you can get but better! Usually the beads melt in like 2 seconds...but not these! When you put them in your hair, you actually have time to disperse them around your hair/scalp before they disappear! When you put it in your hair, it is a tad tacky as opposed to other shampoos but that doesn't really bother me since it gets rinsed out quickly anyhow. The smell is another thing in itself! I don't know exactly what the scent is (hey...maybe it's the Goji Berry), but it smells very fruity and yummy! Very fresh scented!! I would definitely recommend the shampoo to anyone and would not hesitate to purchase again myself!!



The CONDITIONER:
So....about the conditioner...Really, I don't have a whole ton to say about this. It is mainly like any other Fructise Conditioner, though it smells incredible! It has nearly the same scent as the shampoo, very fresh and fruity! It's also got some dang good detangler in it! I have very long hair that tangles easily. With this conditioner, I'm able to run my fingers easily through my hair after rinsing it out! Aside from that, I don't have much more to say. With that said...I would still recommend this conditioner, especially if you plan on using the Hydra Recharge Shampoo as well!



The 1 MINUTE TREATMENT:
Okay....so what is this stuff? Honestly, I don't know exactly what it is. I know that it's supposed to hydrate your hair in 1 minute, and that you should use it about twice a week so I gave it a try! This too, smells similar to the shampoo/conditioner..however I'd have to say a little better! The consistency and appearance are that of a conditioner, but a little thinner formula. When you apply it to your hair, it does not get sudsy or tacky. I actually don't even notice it in my hair at all! However, when I get out of the shower and let my hair dry...it's a different story! My hair is so unbelievably soft and smooth even other people notice! Having long hair, my friends and family tend to play with it from time to time. Nobody really commented on it until after I used this system! Just a couple days after using Hydra Recharge, someone asked me how I get my hair so soft! I knew right then and there it had to be this stuff! Now...I don't know if my hair would still be like that if I didn't use the 1 Minute Treatment because I only wash my hair every other day, so I use it every time. However, I would be willing to bet it works without the Treatment...just not to the same extent. Again, I would most definitely recommend this to anyone and wouldn't hesitate to repurchase for myself!



With all that said, I'm thrilled to have gotten the chance to test the Hydra Recharge out! Please let me know what you think of it if you have given or will give it a try! I'd love to hear if you had the same experience with it that I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment