Sunday, May 25, 2014

Gold Elements Nail Kit Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Are you looking for a gift for your Wife/Girlfriend/Sister/Mom/Friend? I think I've found the thing! Before even reviewing each product, this kit is packaged beautifully! Of course I'm talking about the Nail Kit by Gold Elements! Between the incredible packaging and the 'all you need' kit, this is a easy and perfect gift that any gal would love to get! Though the box/bag may look silver-ish on the photo, it is actually a pale gold color! The letters and some of the design are even slightly raised for a bit of texture!



A bit about Gold Elements:
"Gold and beauty are two words which seem to go together. Traditionally, gold has always held value and significance, in terms of enhancing beauty. The use of gold was prevalant for its potent curative properties. The gold elements line offers advanced and effective cosmetic treatments and customized facials, giving an over all treatment to the skin. The result is an elite skin-care line that helps to improve imperfect skin, embellish the look, and restore youth and beauty."

Hand and Nail Cream

"A gentle, protective and soothing hand cream to protect your skin. This non-greasy formula sinks into the skin to moisturize and condition it, leaving your hands silky soft to the touch."

When you squeeze this cream out of the tube it would seem a bit thin. However, once you start rubbing it in, it is thick and creamy! At first, it does have a bit of a sticky/tacky feel to it. This only lasts for a very short time. Afterwards, my hands literally felt silky smooth!
I'm not usually a fan of floral scents, but this one wasn't too bad. The scent was very 'light' and almost rosey scented. Again, I'd prefer a more fresh scent, but this wasn't bad.



Cuticle Oil

"Deeply soothe, moisturize and nourish the cuticles. Ideal when buffing your nails, this cuticle oil will help to prevent uneven skin around the nails, your cuticles will be softer and your nails stronger looking."

If you ask me, this is the star of the box! I've always had issues with my cuticles being dry and cut up. I've included a before picture and a 5 days later photo below for reference! This oil feels and looks just like any other cuticle oils on the market. However, after just one use I was able to notice a difference! My cuticles now feel much softer and do not appear to be nearly as dry. The scent is similar to what was described above but even lighter. I used the cream and oil at the same time and the scent wasn't at all over powering.




Nail File

"To smooth away rough nail edges and shape your nail faster and easier."

There really isn't a whole lot to review here. What you see is what you get. This is pretty much just a basic nail file that you probably already use. Now...it may last longer than many other files but I have not used it enough to judge this yet.





Buffing Block

"A fantastic buffer which grants a beautiful gleam to your nails and assists in stimulating the blood circulation underneath your nails, which encourages healthy growth."

Again, pretty basic buffing block! However, I do love how the application steps are listed right on the front of the block. If you're someone who does not use buffers often, it can be confusing as to what side to start and end with. I also learned something by their description. I thought buffing was just to give your nails that extra shine. It turns out, it also helps circulation. Whoda thunk?! Please tell me I'm not the only person that didn't know this, am I?!



Overall, I was pretty pleased with this product. I know I'd love to receive this for a gift and would not hesitate to give it as a gift. If you would like to try this product out for yourself or give it to a loved one, you can check it out HERE

-------------------------------------------------------

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. wow! Everything sounds great and the package is very luxurious, thanks for sharing ^_^

    ReplyDelete