Wednesday, June 11, 2014

ADOVIA Mineral Lift Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I hope I'm not tiring you all of these ADOVIA reviews! They just have such unique, fun things to try out that I can't help myself. I believe this is my....3rd (?) ADOVIA review? Please, correct me if I'm wrong. All of my readers who want to avoid or lessen fine lines and wrinkles will surely appreciate this one. Wait?? Isn't that everyone!?

Details:

ADOVIA Mineral Lift Serum with Dead Sea Minerals, Green Tea and Vitamin C
"This deep absorbing, light gel is formulated with natural ingredients to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by increasing your skin's elasticity and firmness. Based on a unique formula of Orange Extract, Evening Primrose Oil, vitamins and Dead Sea minerals, it instantly moisturizes to improve your skin's texture - giving you a radiant, smooth and even complexion. Amino acids combined with Green Tea extract and Vitamin Pro B5 help your skin naturally regenerate - creating a firmer, more youthful appearance. Additionally it protects skin from daily pollutants and weather damage that can clog pores and cause wrinkles and breakouts."


PROS:

Consistency
The 'serum' isn't actually like the serum that you're probably used to. To me, serum is clear and quite thin and 'oily' like. This is more of an extremely light cream/lotion. When you pump it out into your hand, it appears white and creamy. Once you start to rub it into your skin, it instantly 'melts' and turns to a thin liquid. Pretty cool actually!

Packaging
The bottle and outer packaging for the product is absolutely beautiful! If I wasn't afraid that someone would think I was telling them they were old and wrinkly by giving it to them, I'd wrap this up as a gift!! The bottle is really great quality frosted glass with a silver pump and hard plastic cover. I love how there is a window in the outer packaging to show off the fancy bottle.

Effectiveness
Does this stuff remove fine lines/wrinkles? Honestly...I don't know. I do know that it helps reduce the depth of fine lines though! Instantly after applying the product, you can feel an almost plumpness in your face. I normally have somewhat dry skin and this gives my face a soft, smooth appearance. Can't complain about that!


CONS:

Pump
Now...I may have just gotten a faulty pump but it was a pain in the butt to get to work. It was almost as if the serum was too thick to move up the hose on the inside. I had to remove the entire pump and keep shaking the bottle to get the product down the center. Once I did that, I still had a bit of trouble so I just kept pushing the pump over and over. After about 15 minutes of wiggling and jiggling and a bit of a mess, it finally came out! Since then I have not had another issue. Again...I may have just gotten a bad pump so you may not have a similar experience.

Scent:
As with the other ADOVIA products, I wasn't a huge fan of the scent. It's not that it has a bad scent whatsoever, it just isn't something that I would prefer. It is very light, but floral at the same time. Once the product is applied, the scent quickly fades. This is a very minor issue in my opinion.

---

All in all, if you're looking for a natural way to minimize fine lines and wrinkles this is by far one of the best choices. It does retail for approx. $56 but most other similar products would go for much more than this! If you do choose to give it a try, please let me know what you think of it!

-----------------------------------------------

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment